Monday, November 23, 2009

Chapter Three

I have just made the decision to deem this day as the beginning of Chapter Three. The number three really has no significance. It seems right, and so it will be. 

It dawned on me a couple of hours ago: A lot of things are changing for a lot of people right now, myself included. I have always been an advocate of change; I feel that change is more often positive than negative, despite the rigors that it brings about.

School is once again rapping it's persistent knuckles on my window, and I'm feeling lured back out into the wilds of education. I feel unnaturally renewed, mostly in my spirit, and I'm certainly ready to get back to it. Whatever "it" will be. But "it" will be something. (Belmont is doubtful).

1 comment:

Kate said...

this made me smile today...
change is good and Septembers always feel vaguely refreshing.
mcqueenismymorphine@blogspot.com